Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy, busy!

Our little Avery has been a busy girl! On Wednesday we gave her cereal for the first time. It's a little sooner than we are "supposed" to since she isn't quite 4 months old yet... however, we know our kids better than a textbook and she seemed overly ready to try "solids". Ok, the cereal was so soupy you could hardly deem it a solid... Anyway! We tried it, she did about as expected - accepted the spoon, spit out the cereal. I'm not sure she actually swallowed any of it, but it was so funny to see her face! It's just like it was yesterday that I was not getting any sleep, it's hard to believe she is almost 4 months and eating cereal! Wow! (Oh wait, I still don't get all that much sleep... not the point)




Oh, Mommy, let me do it...

On Thursday, she rolled from her back to her tummy! She has been trying SOOOOOOO hard to get on her tummy for the past couple weeks - she would get SO mad that she couldn't get on her tummy. I'd let her try a while then finally roll her over and then she'd be fine! But she finally got it, then I couldn't keep her off her tummy!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails