Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tumbler...

So, I spoke too soon yesterday. Maybe an hour after I posted my "yay-we-are-done-with-the-flu-I-should-really-have-kept-my-mouth-closed-blog-post", Evan woke up from his nap, and we went running for the bathroom. The good news was that we made it to the bathroom, the not-so-great news was the kids' bathroom needed a thorough cleaning after Evan was done (it could have been worse, and I'm thankful for that!).  I guess I feel like we have been over-due for the flu since last year we all skated through the winter season without getting sick (remember all the H1N1 hype?!?).  Anyway, hopefully it's only one round and we're done!

On to the fun stuff... I forgot to post this last week ~ I had put one of the videos into a blog post, but never got around to adding the 2nd one...

We are signing Avery up for gymnastics as soon as we can...



3 comments:

The Family said...

Those videos are great! I love how she does it over and over again in the bottom one.

Sarah M said...

So adorable. My son does somersaults like she does. Very cute to watch!

Unknown said...

Ok, yeah, this kid needs to be in gymnastics! And I find it funny that Avery has her arm hanging out of her shirt which goes back to another post about her taking her clothes off all the time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails