Monday, November 29, 2010

best plans...

This was supposed to be our family picture for our Christmas card this year...

Fall family picture

But then I had an opportunity to scope out a new indoor location for some upcoming photo shoots, so I thought, well ok, we can try for a more Christmas-y style for our pictures, and attempt to get a shot of the girls where they aren't flipping out...

Christmas family picture... attempt

Um... yeah, that's our family. Ok, there was a slightly better picture that we ended up using for our Christmas card... but I seriously thought about using this one. It's a little more real, totally us at this point in our lives... crazy, frazzled, and the girls want NOTHING to do with sitting still for a picture!

It's frustrating.

The wannabe photographer can NEVER get a decent picture of her own kids...

I've also been desperately attempting to get a good shot of the kids together. I try every chance I can get...

...and this is as good as it's gotten so far:

kiddos

I'll just keep trying!

3 comments:

Christi said...

O Boy! I LOVE IT! Those are great pics!

Sharie said...

SMILE!! This is your life...and it's real and good and precious. And your children are darling and very normal!!

Thanks for sharing these 'real' pics! I love them!

Holly Gross said...

ha ha Welcome to the toddler photography world! Its SO hard to do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails