1. This weather lately has been CUH-RAY-ZAY! I can't believe the gorgeous weather we've had! Dan told me I jinxed it though a few weeks ago by trying the girls' snow pants on... but aren't my little pink & purple marshmallows so cute!?!?!
2. Speaking of crazy weather, last week we had some ridiculously windy weather, case in point ~ it blew our fence to the ground!! Yikes!
3. Even though the weather has been gorgeous lately, our mornings have been quite chilly - I said last week I was gearing up to run in the morning when the temperature was in the 20's. Did it, never thought I'd do it, and I'm really glad I have a running partner to keep me accountable!
4. The weather has been nice, but not nice enough to warrant Evan asking me when swim lessons start again... it's going to be a long winter if he keeps asking...
5. We got rid of cable a couple weeks ago. I have to admit I was nervous about it, but so far ~ I'm pretty glad it's gone.
6. Evan asked me to define the word "already." I attempted to define it, and I really couldn't off the top of my head. Mostly because I had to use the word itself in the definition. Luckily by the time I finished my explanation, he had moved on to a different topic.
7. There was a story about this picture, although I don't remember what it was...
8. A very important woman in my life is celebrating a milestone birthday TODAY... and I get to see her VERY soon! (Happy Birthday, Grandma :)
8. In order to visit this very important woman, we will be loading up our family of 5 and hopping in a plane... The logistics of getting 3 small children packed, and into a airplane is going to be tricky, but SO worth it...
10. I keep thinking to myself, once I get to this point... things will slow down. And they don't. Then I think, once I get to this point... things will slow down. And they don't. Then I think, once I get to THIS point... things will slow down. And they don't. Noticing a pattern here? Given the fast pace of life right now, I'm feeling pretty happy that I got a 10 on 2sday post done today!
Hope your November is off to a GREAT start!