Monday, January 4, 2010

one step at a time...

Well, I was off by a few days with my guess that Avery would be taking steps by Christmas... She waited until a couple days later - Brynn took her first steps on New Years day!

The kicker... they seem more than happy not to take any more!


Avery has been very timid once she is standing up on her own, she puts more effort into NOT taking steps than she would if she just started moving her little feet!

Brynn, on the other hand, is ready to go! As soon as she figured out she could let go and stand on her own, she has been trying to take steps. She is a no-holds-bar kind of a girl. She likes to lunge herself 2 feet away to another object, and she is laughing the entire way down to the floor as she falls!

I really shouldn't get in any big hurry to have these girls walking... they keep me on my toes enough just crawling around. !

1 comment:

Christy said...

oh. my. goodness. i can't even imagine how busy life is becoming at your house. and i thought life with ONE crawler is hard. :) good luck!!!

BTW...love your new header picture!! cute stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails