Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prayer Warriors Needed

If you are willing to pray, please do...

My friend, Christy ~ please read her blog post

My cousin, Clint ~ battling with brain cancer

My Uncle Gary ~ traveling to Africa on missions

My Dad ~ for healing in his eyes and heart

My SIL's best friend ~ battling with cancer that has spread to the bones




I haven't really talked about this, but I fully believe we are in a spiritual battle for our souls.  We know life on earth is short, but our souls are what count.  And when we are under attack we can't love like we are called to do. 

Praying matters!
It may not change the outcome, but it will change our hearts.

I had this big, long (hopefully beautiful) post that I've been trying to write for the past several weeks to try and introduce my Aunt Elaine's Pocket Prayers, and I just haven't gotten it complete.  But I love what she is doing, and now is the time to share.  Check it out if you feel like you need 'help' praying - they are a beautifully done.  I plan to share my recent experience with them, but I'm still trying to finish that post... I tend to get a little windy when it's something weighing heavy on my mind.

For now, thank you.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thank you for the prayers, Lori!! I SO appreciate your friendship.

Related Posts with Thumbnails