Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh, buddy...

First off, I must forewarn you about the poor quality of the pictures, my shutter speed was too slow for my subjects... but I needed all these pictures to tell the story, so here goes:




Wow - look what Brynn's trying to do now!













Oh crap, look what Brynn just figured out how to do!
















Oh, wah ~ I want up there like my sister!



















Well fine then, I'll just do it myself!


















Oh crap, look what Avery just figured out how to do!


















Uh... sweetie...



















BRYNN!
Don't stand up on the ottoman...










...too late!
Guess you're gonna learn the hard way!

















Hmmm... this must be how I get over to the couch!



















Oh, buddy are we ever in trouble!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hilarious! I can't even begin to imagine how full your hands are. Good luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails