Friday, March 12, 2010

baby proofing is NEVER done!

Just when I thought I had a leg up on the kids by "baby-proofing" our house...



...they prove me wrong:



The culprit:



I wish I could have seen the look on my face when I walked into Evan's room to find Brynn had climbed up on his bed. If the expression on her face was any indication, my face must have been priceless!

But she did give me her cheesy "I'm so proud of myself" grin when I ran for the camera, 'cause this moment isn't one I ever want to forget.



**and, this is only funny to me because she didn't take a face plant off the bed

1 comment:

Sharie said...

The climbing challenge never ends! I remember finding Peter in a crawl pose on top of the console stereo (an 'antique' piece of furniture from my family when there were still records--only 33 years ago!) Fortunately I had my camera handy. Love that pic and the memory it brings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails