Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 on 2sday

1.  Today is the girls' 1/2 birthday.  2-1/2 years.

2.  So the girls are continually asserting their independence these days.  Sometimes in ways I don't really care for...  (surprise, surprise)

ie: soap in a 2 year old hands is essentially soap all over the bathroom...
3.  I suppose I should explain that the hand washing by themselves isn't necessarily a bad thing, but they are helping themselves without my knowledge... and that's what leads to soap all over the bathroom.  floor.  toilet.  sink.  their bodies.

4.  I'm guessing potty training is coming around the corner for us.  Last week Avery has requested to do her business on the potty, and actually went.  I don't want to get into the graphics of it, but... you know what I mean... Not long after, it was Brynn who was asking to do the same thing.  It hasn't happened again for the past few days, but who knows.

5.  Today marks the 1 year anniversary of when I had my first hired photo shoot.  It's totally fitting that I had my first senior photo shoot of the season tonight!!  I can't wait to post the sneak peek!!!

6.  We took the family to Adventureland over the weekend for Dan's company family day.   Here are my favorite pics of each of the kiddos:




8.  This was the ride that Evan was the most excited to go on.  The girls got excited to ride it too...



9.  Brynn and Evan had a blast...  Avery did not.




10.  I'll close with this:



...which is what I want to be doing now... except I think I'll try not to fall out of bed.



didya notice I skipped a number?  I just did when I previewed it.  but I'm not gonna fix it...

2 comments:

The Family said...

I always love looking at your pictures of the kids! They are amazing.

Unknown said...

LOL so in #10, she is actually sleeping like that? She wasn't just playing hide-n-go seek? OK, THAT is so funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails