2. So the girls are continually asserting their independence these days. Sometimes in ways I don't really care for... (surprise, surprise)
|ie: soap in a 2 year old hands is essentially soap all over the bathroom...|
4. I'm guessing potty training is coming around the corner for us. Last week Avery has requested to do her business on the potty, and actually went. I don't want to get into the graphics of it, but... you know what I mean... Not long after, it was Brynn who was asking to do the same thing. It hasn't happened again for the past few days, but who knows.
5. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of when I had my first hired photo shoot. It's totally fitting that I had my first senior photo shoot of the season tonight!! I can't wait to post the sneak peek!!!
6. We took the family to Adventureland over the weekend for Dan's company family day. Here are my favorite pics of each of the kiddos:
8. This was the ride that Evan was the most excited to go on. The girls got excited to ride it too...
9. Brynn and Evan had a blast... Avery did not.
10. I'll close with this:
...which is what I want to be doing now... except I think I'll try not to fall out of bed.
didya notice I skipped a number? I just did when I previewed it. but I'm not gonna fix it...