1. Last night we took Evan to his Kindergarten open house.
2. I only almost cried twice.
3. Today Evan and I went on our last lunch date before school starts... tomorrow.
4. I savored every quirky thing he had to say...
5. I took him to get his hair cut today.
6. I did get tears in my eyes at one point as I thought about his very first hair cut, and how quickly the years passed by. But I held them in.
7. We laid out his clothes and backpack.
8. I thought about how much he has matured over this summer.
9. He is SO ready for Kindergarten tomorrow.
10. And all I could think of as I kissed him goodnight, was wondering if I am ready for tomorrow...