Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My new favorite

This picture may just be my favorite of all time.



My kids love books.  And this little "nook" in our house is where I find them... A LOT.  Sometimes I grumble when I have to put all the books back on the shelves - but then I realize how happy I am that they all take such an interest in books, whether it's turning the pages, looking at the pictures, pretending to read, reciting the words of a well-known book, or just pulling them off the shelves.

3 comments:

Christy said...

i love it, too! everybody's blogging about books lately. check out www.passionatehomemaking.com for her recent post on reading aloud to your kids, it was SO good!!

p.s.--i can't remember if i responded to your comment about my new header or not. i created it in microsoft publisher, then grouped all the items and saved it as a jpeg. hope that helps!!

The Family said...

What a great picture!

Elaine said...

LOVE the picture...I think you should send it in to a photo contest or at minimum your local library with a caption about the love for reading starts early. Thanks for the glimpse into your lovely life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails