Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 on 2sday

1.  We are finally getting some decent weather around here... and we are hoping this is the last we see of this stuff...


 and this stuff...


so we can do more of this stuff...


and this stuff...


...except, without the coats on!

2.  Brynn figured out how to open the refrigerator.  Then she showed Avery.  For some reason they only open it when I'm around... which is totally the opposite of what they normally do... which is to wait.  until I'm not around.  then get into trouble.  weird.

3.  Let me tell you something about this girl... her hair is going crAYzay...


4.  Let me tell you something about this girl... she's an AWESOME bubble blower...



5.  Let me tell you something about this boy... when he puts his mind to something... he does it... even if it's as 'little' as the tight rope game on our wii fit...



6.  Last week I met up with a couple photographer friends to play around with our cameras and learn from each other... and while we were there I asked if I could get some head shots for my website while we all had our cameras out... and one of the shots is posted here!!  Let me just say... I do NOT make a good subject... it was hard not to go into dork mode with the camera pointed at me...  :)

7. While playing hide-and-seek Evan says to me... "Mommy, hide someplace special... where I can find you."

8.  Recently the girls have been very interested in numbers... letters a little bit, but mostly numbers.  Brynn started counting one day... 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8... and Avery comes up and chimes in... 9!  Another speechless moment...

9.  Sometimes I take random pictures of the girls hair, just because.  I thought about doing a post with the progression from birth to now (which I may still do)... but for now, A little more of Avery's crazy hair:



10.  The recent tragedy in Japan has had me glued to the news these days... and I realized just how impressionable kids can be when Evan asked me... "what if I die?"  Ugh.  I was not prepared for that.  Fortunately he accepted and moved on when I told him he doesn't need to worry about that right now. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails