Friday, June 18, 2010

blessed

Today especially,
for reasons I need not share...
I feel totally blessed
to have people that care.

My family is happy and healthy.
And I could not ask for more.

With all the crap going on in the world around us...
...I'm trying especially hard to let go of the petty things,
and enjoy what I have and who I have it with,
...and realize that it could be a whole lot worse.
                  But it's not.

And I feel undeservedly blessed.

Everything happens for a reason...
call it fate, call it coincidence, call it a God wink
...and we may never know the reason.
But in all our circumstances if we look for the positive,
we are bound to find it.
If we look for the negative,
we are sure to find it.


Thanks for listening to my babblings...
just some of the billion things going through my head...

1 comment:

DJ Bates said...

Good job of brightening our days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails