Monday, October 5, 2009

Here, there, everywhere

We have managed to stay pretty busy lately.

Dan and I had convinced ourselves that we wouldn't be traveling as much with 3 littles, but that seems to be the exact opposite of what actually has happened!

We have had some great opportunities to visit my parents in Omaha, and we like to take advantage of that as often as we can. And we have been heading to the Iowa State games each time they play at home. All the packing, unpacking, laundry, and cleaning that is associated with traveling has been keeping me on my toes!

So, blog posting hasn't come as often as I'd like, but I'm actually working on an update post on what all the kids have been up to, but they keep changing, and it's just so darn hard to keep up with everything they have been doing! (again with my run on sentences...) Eventually I'll get around to posting, but for now I thought I'd show off a cute pic from the weekend with the fam.


Evan, Avery, our niece Joslyn, and Brynn
(Evan's chin got in a fight with the sidewalk last week, and I think you can see who won!)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Brynn looks SO much like Evan in this picture!!! And I think Joslyn looks like you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails